Purpose: When implementing the Keyboard Shortcut Keys we need an easy way to get an overview of the Keyboard shortcut keys available. Similar functionality is implemented in the Userser app
As a staff user,
I want an easy accessible list of the Keyboard shortcut keys there has been implemented
so that I know what keyboard shortcut keys I can use, and spare myself for constantly using mouse clicks.
- Given the arrow in the top menu
- When clicking the little arrow next to the Inventory logo and the Inventory name
- Then the arrow will shift to be unfold, and turned upward
- And a clickable text box displays right under the Inventory logo and the Inventory name
- In the text box is following text: Keyboard shortcuts
Additional information: This functionality is implemented in Users.
Interested parties: email@example.com