Steps to Reproduce:
- Open an instance in Inventory that has at least two holdings and at least one item
- Enable this Action: "Move items within an instance"
- Use Tab and Shift+Tab to move the focus to the drag 'n' drop handle (the six dots) of an item.
- Press space to select the handle of the item, starting drag 'n' drop.
- Press arrow up and arrow down to move the item.
Can move the item to another holding.
Can move the position of the item only within the holding.
Either make drag 'n' drop work when using keyboard only;
or exclude the drag 'n' drop handle (the six dots) from receiving the keyboard focus when tabbing.