- An instance has 2 holdings, and one of the holdings has more items than can fit on one screen.
- User selects the "Move items within an instance"
- Scrolls down to the last item
- "Grabs' the item and moves it up the screen - attempting to add this item to another holding
- The list would move as the user moves the item up, until user is able to 'drop' the item in the new holdings.
On step 4 - the list does not move, user is unable to get to the other holdings record in order to 'drop' the item
I am able to reproduce this in https://folio-snapshot.dev.folio.org/