Purpose: Adding a new data element to the Holdings record, labelled Administrative note. The data element is to be implemented as a repeatable, not required data element. In the UI the data element will be implemented as a text area data element.
As a technical services staff member, I want to record the date that a holdings record needs to be removed from the catalog for temporary access materials. I need to be able to report on this date. If my holdings has underlying MARC data, I need to be able to record this in an Inventory field (not using quickMARC).
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot as user diku_admin,
- Go to the Inventory app, any Instance record with associated Holdings data in detailed view mode
- When drilling down to the Administrative data accordion
- Then displayed the Statistical code type and Statistical code data, here the new data element Administrative note is displayed.
- When in detailed view, and the data element Administrative note is repeated
- Then the notes are listed below each other
- When in edit mode of the Holdings record
- Then a button is displayed the 'Add statistical code' button:
- new button will look similar and have same behavior as the 'Add statistical code' button
- the button is labelled Add administrative note