Purpose: Adding a new data element to the Instance record, labelled Administrative note. The data element is to be implemented as a repeatable, not required data element. In the UI the data element will be implemented as a text area data element.
As a cataloger, I want to record, in my instance record, the date, my userid, and the type of cataloging performed (e.g., original, original + pcc, copy, complex copy, etc.). This information should be available to reporting tools as well as eye-readable. I want to do this directly in the Inventory app, not in quickMARC as my record may or may not have an underlying source.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot as user diku_admin,
- Go to the Inventory app, any Instance record in detailed view mode
- When drilling down to the Administrative data accordion
- Then displayed the Statistical code type and Statistical code data, here the new data element Administrative note is displayed.
- When in detailed view, and the data element Administrative note is repeated
- Then the notes are listed below each other
- When in edit mode of the instance record
- Then a button is displayed the 'Add statistical code' button:
- new button will look similar and have same behavior as the 'Add statistical code' button
- the button is labelled Add administrative note