Languages for instances are not in alphabetical order. This occurs both in the search filter and the "New Language" button in the Instance editor.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment
- Go to Inventory
- Click the Language Dropdown
- Notice that "Old English" is between "Amharic" and "Angika", "Mapuche" is between "Armenian" and "Arapaho", etc.
- Add a new Instance
- Click the New Language button
- Notice the same non-alphabetical order
All languages are listed in alphabetical order
Some languages appear to be inserted seemingly at random
Interested parties: St Vincent College