Current situation or problem: If a record is being marked as Suppressed from discovery, it is not possible to see directly from the result list, but you have to drill in to the given record and view in detailed view.
As a staff user with the permission to view records being marked as Suppressed from discovery, I want clear visual display to easily identify if the records is marked as Suppressed from discovery.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot as user diku_admin, and go to Inventory
- Do any search which holds instance/holdings/item records being marked as Suppressed from discovery
- When viewing the result list
- Then a 'warning' icon indicate that the instance record is being marked as Suppressed from discovery
- The icon is placed to the right of the Resource title (of the instance record)
- When viewing the top of any given instance record (whether the instance record it self has been Suppressed from discovery or not)
- Then any item records being marked as Suppressed from discovery *
- will have a 'warning icon' displayed to the right of the given item records barcode with 'copy to clip board' icon displayed in the item list