Overview: While doing misc. test in Bugfest-Honeysuckle (https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/) in Inventory, then the Save and close button, acts frozen, or not responsive, which results in creating multiple items with identical barcodes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO Bugfest-Honeysuckle as User chawhi (pwd: chawhi)
- Duplicate an instance, add a holdings, and add an item
- Click Save and close button on the item record
The Save and close button works with no delay, and I create one item.
Sometimes the button seems unresponsive, and then when clicking after maybe 20 sec then multiple items are created (with a warning message that the item barcode is not unique.
This was observed, when testing
UIIN-1316 (11/13/2020) - but has probably nothing to do with this.
A similar problem was also identified by hollyolepm.
I was also able to trigger creation of multiple items in uChicago's sandbox (Goldenrod)
- Bugfest-Honeysuckle: https://bugfest-honeysuckle.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/1a9e042f-825f-47f4-b61b-9e4b0f3484fa?filters=source.FOLIO&query=commercial%20motor&segment=instances&sort=title
- uChicago sandbox: https://uchicago-test.folio.indexdata.com/inventory/view/4dfef1e0-29c0-45f3-bca6-c87a87aace90?qindex=hrid&query=00013000032&sort=title