Purpose: To implement the refined UX design for Inventory in FOLIO. The scope of this story is the hierarchical level navigation pane, which support easy navigation between the hierarchical structured data for Instances, with associated holdings and item data.
Overview: See Filip's video presentation Inventory UX iteration 2, https://discuss.folio.org/t/file-cabinet-inventory-ux-iteration-2-english/1458/4
As a library staff, I want to have an easy way to get a full overview of my instance records (bib records) associated with holdings and item data.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot stable, go to the Inventory app
- Perform a search in the search box in the first pane, which return a search result, e.g. All (title, contributor, identifier) - search on 'arctic'
- When viewing the detailed instance record in the 3rd pane of the Instance record and it's associated holdings record(s) and item record(s)
- The hierarchical navigation pane is presented in the top of the page - as shown in X.png
- Given the instance record in 3rd pane ...
[description is unfinished / CW]