Purpose: To maximize readability of the holdings record in edit mode, then ensure long text strings wrap within each field.
As a cataloger:
I want to see all of the text in a field at once.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, https://folio-snapshot.dev.folio.org/, as diku_admin
- Go to the Inventory app, and open any given instance, with holdings records associated, and view the holdings in Edit mode
- When a field contains more text than can be seen in one line
- Then the text is wrapped within the field so it can be read without scrolling or moving the cursor to the right
- The text box will stay as a one line box but all data elements marked up with orange boxes in the following screen dumps on the instance record, are all to be be replaced by text areas data elements: