Purpose: Source is an element in the instance record in Inventory. Source defines whether the instance record is created in FOLIO format, and maintained in Inventory - then source is labelled FOLIO; or the the record is created in MARC, and maintained in the MARC format using quickMARC (and eventually MARCcat), and there is stored an underlying MARC record in SRS.
Usecase: As a cataloger/technical staff, I want to search and filter on Source, e.g. when I prepare a search for export of a list with UUIDs.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot , and go to Inventory
- When the Instance segment is selected
- Then filter for Source is listed in the order according to UIIN-759 (after: Instance status ; and by May 2020, while Instance status is not yet implemented, then after Date updated, and before Tags (which is not MVP)).
- When looking at the list of filters
- Then the Source filter is displayed collapsed by default
- When click on the little caret
- Then the filter will be unfold
- When selecting FOLIO
- Then the search will be narrowed down by a CQL search: source == "FOLIO"
- When selecting MARC
- Then the search will be narrowed down by a CQL search: source == "MARC"
In order to support editing of Holdings record formated as MARC, a similar filter will be relevant in the Holdings segment, when
UIIN-1123 is implemented.