*Purpose: * To move inventory items between holdings in the same instance
As a staff person
I want to move two items from the Main Library to the Annex in an inventory instance record
- Scenario 1
- Given an instance record in Inventory
- When I select the Action menu
- Then a new action item appears "Move items within an instance"
- Scenario 2
- Given the Action menu in an inventory instance
- When I select "Move items within an instance"
- Then check box and drag-drop icons appear to the left of the items listed in holdings
- Scenario 3
- Given I have selected one or more items by ticking the check boxes
- When I click and drag the selected items to a different holding
- Then when I hover in the new holding the area turns blue AND when I un-click they are dropped in the new holding and no longer appear in the original holding
- Scenario 4
- Given the drag and drop action
- When items are moved successfully to a new holding
- Then a toast appears stating how many items moved "X items have been successfully moved."