Overview: I couldn't assign a budget to my fund since it starts with the letter "L" and I can't move down the select list of Funds below "Grants". List is only showing a set number of Funds.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Finances
- Select Fund and add a new fund that starts with the letter Z
- Select Budget and click add New.
- Click select list to add Fund to this Budget
- You will not see the fund you have just created as an option
Expected Results: I should see all funds I have create in the select list as an option.
Actual Results: I only see 10 Funds in the select list.
Additional Information: see screenshot. It seems there is a limit on the number that will appear in the list as I can create a fund that starts with "A" and see it immediately.