Purpose: To make the budget create/update success toast more user-friendly
As a staff person
I want to be able to easily understand when I have created or updated a budget
So that I can be sure of what I have done
- Scenario 1
- Given the Finance app's Create budget screen
- When a budget has been successfully created
- Then change the success toast from "[Budget name] was successfully created for the fund [fund name]"
- To "Budget [Budget name] successfully created for fund [fund name]"
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot
See attached screenshot