Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:ACQ Sprint 49, ACQ Sprint 50
Overview: No asterisk next to required fields when creating/editing a ledger record
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-stable as diku_admin
- Go to finance app, and click on Ledger
- Create a new ledger or edit an existing ledger
- Identify which fields are required
- Set ledger to Active or Inactive
Expected Results: Required ledger fields (currently only the Ledger Name) should be marked with a red asterisk.
- There should also be a required field for Ledger Status, with values of Active, Inactive, or Frozen (per the current Acq Interface Fields list)
Actual Results: The Ledger Name does not have an asterisk, though it does display a "required message" if you try to create a new ledger without one. There's no field for Ledger Status.
Additional Information: See attached screenshot
|Add ledger_status property in ledger||Closed|