In eUsage, we have several action buttons within the detail view screen that should better be grouped inside an Actions menu.
The Actions menu should have the following form:
- Start harvester
- Refresh statistics table
- Upload COUNTER report
- Upload non-COUNTER report
The current buttons should be deleted from the UI, so that the functionality is available in a single place.
The accordion "Statistics upload" will become obsolete and should be deleted.
We will need icons inside the actions menu. I only have ideas..
- Start harvester --> something like a "play" icon (this triangle-arrow)
- Refresh statistics table --> a refresh arrow icon (this round arrow)
- Upload COUNTER report --> a plus
- Upload non-COUNTER report --> a plus, as well
- Edit --> the usual pencil