Users need to be able to filter usage data providers for available reports of a certain report type.
Example use case:
I want to evaluate our current journal subscriptions. I need all JR1 reports available at the moment, but I don't know for which usage data providers we do have this type of report.
- Implement filter "Report type" in filter bar
- Place between "Aggregators" and "Has failed report(s)"
- Design as in tags or error code filter:
- Add multiple report types (select from types available in the system)
- Selected values or combined with OR
- Filter works on available reports, not on the harvesting configuration
- presumably, available filter types for a provider will have to be saved at provider level