- Run a Web Accessibility checker on the eholdings app AND Settings > eholdings pages.
- Run the checker on every action one may take with the app and settings pages
- Use: Accessibility Insights for Web plug-in | https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/accessibility-insights-fo/pbjjkligggfmakdaogkfomddhfmpjeni
- To test color contrast WCAG 2.1 requirements, use the WCAG Color Contrast Tool: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/color-contrast-analyzer/dagdlcijhfbmgkjokkjicnnfimlebcll
- Create jira stories for all identified issues with the label 'accessibility'
- JIRA stories should contain the reported issue and when applicable a screenshot