Status: Closed (View Workflow)
As an electronic resource librarian
I want to be able to select and unselect a package to/from my holdings as I view a package detail record
So I can easily manage my library's holdings
- Removing from holdings is a destructive action that shouldn’t be as prominent as adding to holdings.
- Package actions shouldn’t take place on package-title (resource) records.
- The "Holding status" form section just below the title of a detail record will indicate the current selection status AND if not selected then ability to Add package to holdings
- The pane header dropdown at the top of a detail record allows you to remove the entire package AND add the entire package.
- "Add to holdings" should be primary button type (solid blue background).
- If the user selects Remove from holdings from the dropdown then display the Remove from holdings modal (see below screenshot) that currently pops up when the user unselects a managed package AND no change to current behavior when the user elects to cancel or proceed with removing package from holdings.
- If the user selects Delete package from the dropdown then display Delete package modal when the user deletes a custom package AND no change to current behavior when the user elects to cancel or proceed with removing package from holdings.
|State||Display on Holding Status Section||Pane header dropdown options||Screenshots|
|Not Selected||Not Selected and Add to holdings button||Add to holdings|
|Selected entire package||Selected AND No button||Remove from holdings|