As a librarian viewing a provider, package, or title record, I want to be able to filter the list of related items, so I can find a particular package or package-title.
When clicking the search icon next to the "Packages" or "Titles" headline, I should get a modal that contains the full search options normally found in the leftmost pane (minus the segmented control for Providers/Packages/Titles).
When the search modal is open:
- When entering a search string and submitting, the modal disappears and the list shrinks to only contain matching items.
- When solely clicking a filter, the modal stays open. It does not close until a submit event or the modal is dismissed. However, it does async fire off changes to the list behind the modal.
Prototype: details view component changes to pop open modal:
Not shown in attached GIF: modal should have a close icon to dismiss it.
- Must display message when no results are returned (need to determine where this information should display)
- Must display error messaging (need to determine where this information should display)
- Display Sort option
- Results should return in relevance order
- Results count should appear next to headline ("Titles" or "Packages") above list
- Search params should be in the url state
- Use the `stripes-components` `Modal` component (might need some responsiveness modifications)
- Focus should be set to the first result when the user closes the modal
- Modal should be accessible (confirm w/ JohnC. accessibility)