As an electronic resource librarian
I want to be able to set my proxy at the Title-Package Level
So that this title-package can be accessed easily.
- Field Label: Proxy
- Field Type: Dropdown
- Field Location:
- Edit Managed/Custom Resources: Display after [Show to patrons] field in the Resource Settings section
- Dropdown values should always include None, the inherited value with Inherited prepended to that value, and all other proxies setup.
- If the selected proxy was set at higher level (in this case Package Level) then display [Inherited - <<proxy value>>]
- If the selected proxy was not set at a higher level BUT on that detail record then display [<<proxy value>>]
- EBSCO eHoldings management screenshot
|Edit||display field label [Proxy] and below field label display proxy dropdown|
Given I am on the Harvard Business Review Title in Package Business Source Complete Detail Record
When no Proxy has been set at the Package Level
Then display [Inherited-None]
Given I am on the Radical Equations Title in the EBSCO eBooks Package
When I change the proxy selection to EZProxy
Then the Radical Equations Title in the EBSCO eBooks Package Detail Record proxy selection is EZProxy
AND this update should not impact Proxy Selection of that title in other packages
AND this update should not impact Proxy Selection of any other titles in that package.