Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://folio-snapshot.dev.folio.org/ as diku_admin
- Select a title (managed) https://folio-snapshot.dev.folio.org/eholdings/titles/19342922
- Click "Add to custom package"
- Choose a package and enter Custom URL
- Click Submit
- Goes to this package-title record: https://folio-snapshot.dev.folio.org/eholdings/resources/123355-3280251-19342922
- Click Actions -> Edit
- Notice that the Custom URL field is missing
- Click Save & close
Please find the attached video.
- Custom URL is saved in eholdings for a managed title in a custom package
- Custom URL is returned to HLM (EBSCO's app) for a managed title in a custom package
- Custom URL is NOT saved in eholdings for a managed title in a custom package. Instead it populates the Managed URL field.
- Custom URL field is not available on Editing a managed title - custom package record.
- Custom URL is not returned in response thus not available in HLM (EBSCO's app)
Please find the attached video and slides. It seems custom URL is the only item which is "left behind"