The Titles accordion on the package record is very difficult to scroll. Each release, the Spitfire team addresses a bug related to its poor usability whether it is a short list or a long list. The work outlined in this user story will address a Titles accordion that has more than 100 titles. The goal of this story is a more pleasant user experience scrolling list of titles.
– Titles accordion will show first 100 titles
– If more than 100 titles are returned for the package then display the Load more results button
– If user clicks Load more results button then 100 results will display
– When less than 100 results are available for display then do not show the Load more results button
- Will this implementation change current scroll implementation where the scrollbar changes when scrolling the list of titles AND then returning to the top of the package record?