Once the user opens the Export App, their should be able to see the list of recently completed export jobs. The mock for the landing page is located in: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1da7RedCp1tRVdHw4QGNnu9B0q8mQSGyA
Displayed log data is static.
Given: Data Export Icon in the FOLIO navigation menu
When: a user clicks the icon
Then: a landing page contains the log of the completed jobs
1. Log of the recently completed jobs with following columns:
- File name containing the name of the input file followed by date and time stamp.
- ID - lists jobId
- Job profile - it will list the job profile used to run the export - for now set to the "default" value
- Records - number of records exported
- Ended running - set to date and time stamp when the job finished
- Run by - set to "FirstName[space]LastName
- Status (Success or Fail)