Once the user opens the Export App, their should be able to see running jobs. The waiting and scheduled jobs will be addressed in the separate user stories. The mock for the landing page is located in: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1da7RedCp1tRVdHw4QGNnu9B0q8mQSGyA
Displayed data for running job is static.
Given: Data Export Icon in the FOLIO navigation menu
When: a user clicks the icon
Then: the left pane contains the accordion that displays the running jobs
- The accordion is located right under the file selection area
- The accordion has a label "Running", followed by the number of jobs.
- If there is no jobs currently running, the accordion should be collapsed and the number should display "0". (Moved to
- If there are jobs currently running, the accordion should be expanded and the number should be accurate.
- Under the list of the running jobs, there are Cancel, Pause, Resume buttons. For the purpose of this user story those buttons are greyed out.
- Each running job detail contains the following data:
- FileName containing the name of the input file followed by date and time stamp,
- Job Id
- "Triggered by" FirstName [space] LastName
- "Job profile:" (set to the "default" value)
- "Began: " followed by time and date
- status "In progress" followed by the progress bar.