Clicking on the New button in the third pane of the Settings -> Data export -> Field mapping profiles will open a new form that will be used to create a new mapping profile. Adding transformation is not a part of this user story.
1. The form contains two accordions: Summary and Transformations.
2. The form contains the "Collapse all" button that collapse both accordions
3. Summary accordion contains:
- Automatically populated date and time when the profile was created. The timestamp displayed is the user local time and set to the date and time when the form is opened when creating a new mapping profile
- Automatically populated name of the user who creates the profile (note: not on the mockup)
- Name (required field)
- FOLIO record type check boxes (required). Options include Instance, Holdings, Items.
- In Q2 Instance checkbox is always selected and disabled
- The user is able to select any combination of Holdings and Items checkboxes
- Output Format (required). Drop-down per-populated with MARC
4. Transformations accordion contains:
- No transformations found label (on the new profile)
- Add transformation button
*Note: * Mockups for mapping profile: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qUP38ooZ_ZqW9RNH-53j65sZv6jSiZhx