When the user search instances in the Inventory app, we would like to allow the user to save the CQL query that is generated during this search in cql file. The file could later be used in providing query in running the export from the Export Manager (as described in
- Given: the user conducts the instance search in Inventory app
- When: clicks Action menu > Save Instances CQL Query option (note that the current mock may have a different verbiage to be corrected on the mock)
- Then: the query that is generated as a result of the search is saved in csv format.
- "Save Instances CQL Query" option is available
- Magnifying glass icon is displayed in front of the menu option
- File containing CQL Query in cql format is created (behavior consistent with saving UUIDs)
- File name contains "SearchInstanceCQLQuery" followed by date/time stamp
- The file contains the correct query.