Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Won't Do
Once the user opens the Export App, their should be able to see queued jobs. The running and scheduled jobs are addressed in the separate user stories. The mock for the landing page is located in: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1da7RedCp1tRVdHw4QGNnu9B0q8mQSGyA
Given: Data Export Icon in the FOLIO navigation menu
When: a user clicks the icon
Then: the left pane contains the accordion that displays the queued jobs
- The accordion is located right under the running jobs accordion
- The accordion has a label "Queued Jobs", followed by the number of jobs.
- If there is no jobs currently queued, the accordion should be collapsed and the number should display "0".
- If there are jobs currently queued, the accordion should be expanded and the number should be accurate.
- Each queued job detail contains the following data:
- Filename to be created by export Question: can we know the file name before the jobs starts?
- Job Profile (set to the "default" value)
- Triggered by: User FirstName[space]Lastname,
- Mapping Profile (set to the "default" value)