When the user search instances in the Inventory app, we would like to allow the user to save UUIDs of the records that the fulfill search criteria. The list of the saved UUIDs could be later used in providing the ids in running the export from the Export Manager (as described in
- Given: the user conducts the instance search in Inventory app
- When: click the Caret Menu-> Save Instances UUIDs option (or Actions button)
- Then: the list of the UUIDs of the instances fulfilling the search criteria is saved in csv format.
- "Save Instances UUIDs" option is available
- File containing the UUIDs in csv format is created (behavior consistent with the current behavior of "In Transit" report
- File name contains "SearchInstanceUUIDs" followed by date/time stamp
- The file contains the results currently returned by inventory search (assuming the results will be limited to current 30 records)