Overview: When the checkbox for "Use set exchange rate" is checked, it is not saved.
Current workaround: None
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profile
- Create a new field mapping profile for incoming record type = EDIFACT, FOLIO record type = Invoice
- Find the check box for Use set exchange rate and check it
- Save the profile
- View the "Set exchange rate" checkbox on the view screen
- Edit the newly-saved profile, and check the Use set exchange rate checkbox
Expected Results: When the Use set exchange rate field is checked, it activates the Set exchange rate field to be editable. And when the Use set exchange rate field is checked, it stays checked
Actual Results: The Use set exchange rate field can be checked on the create/edit screen, but it's not saved. When the record is re-displayed in edit mode, it is not checked.
Additional Information: This is the same problem that we had with the Lock total checkbox on
Additional Information: See attached video