Overview: When the "Lock total" checkbox is checked in the Invoice field mapping profile, the check is not saved.
Current workaround: None
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profile
- Create a new field mapping profile for incoming record type = EDIFACT, FOLIO record type = Invoice
- Find the check box for Lock total and check it
- Save the profile
- Edit the newly-saved profile, and check the Lock total field
Expected Results: When the Lock total field is checked, it activates the Lock total amount field to be editable. And when the Lock total field is checked, it stays checked
Actual Results: The Lock total field can be checked on the create/edit screen, but it's not saved. When the record is re-displayed in edit mode, it is not checked.
Additional Information: See attached video
NOTE Once this is corrected, check the default profiles to ensure that the field is checked. Per William, all has been set up properly in the default profiles on the backend.