Overview: Really yucky match profile bug that one of the testers found on Bugfest, but also can be replicated on folio-snapshot-load
Current workaround: None - cannot create a valid match profile
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data Import/Match profiles
- Create a new field mapping profile
- Incoming record type: MARC bib
- Existing FOLIO record type: Holdings (or Item)
- Incoming record match: 901 [blank] [blank] a
- Holdings record field: UUID (or HRID)
- Save the match profile
- View the details of the match profile
- If FOLIO record is Holdings, the Holdings record field says Holdings UUID or Holdings HRID, depending on which you selected.
- If FOLIO record is Item, the Item record field says Item UUID or Item HRID, depending on which you selected
Actual Results: The UUID or HRID match is changed to Instance in the Match profile View screen. When you edit the match profile, the value you selected is blank.
Additional Information:See attached video. I did not check every field of the Holdings record or Item record, to see if all of them switch to Instance. Hopefully this will be enough for you to track it down.