NOTE: This is NOT part of the overall file upload component, so no relevance for Stripes Force. This behavior affects Data Import only.
Purpose: To disallow users from assigning job profiles to files that error during upload
As a staff person
I want to be prevented from assigning jobs to uploaded files if they have errored
So that I do not add to the problems already created by the errored file
- This story is a logical addition to the
- In the scope of this story should be implemented styling for FileItem component, when upload was failed.
- And probably add some feature to restart the upload.
- Given the "choose jobs" landing page
- When one or more uploaded files shows an error state (e.g. file too large to upload)
- Then do not allow the user to proceed with assigning jobs and display a modal
Note: the User will need to manually re-upload any file that errors
Folijet will not create any re-upload handling; if Stripes Force does that, then we may pull that logic back into the Data Import file upload component.
Perhaps UI estimation needs to wait until the more complete job assignment page mockup is available.