- Given the Import Settings second pane, as displayed in attachment 03-Settings Data Import.png
- And the user clicked the Information icon,
- And the pop-up is displayed with the text and "Learn more" button, as displayed in attachment 02-Settings Data Import Profiles Info button.png
- When the user clicks the "learn more button" to open a new window
- Then FOLIO should close the information pop-up. That way when the user returns to the settings window, the info pop-up will not be open anymore, and the user will be ready to proceed with more work.
- This behavior requires changes to the stripes-components InfoPopover and Popover components by providing additional properties to them in order to achieve this. Then this properties should be added to the InfoPopover component in the ui-data-import application. Changes to the stripes-components should be communicated with stripes core team.
- Before starting development on this story, consult with stripes dev team to confirm whether Data Import team or Stripes team will do the work.