Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.1.3
Template:Folijet UI bug template customfield_11100 38168
Sprint:Folijet Sprint 94, Folijet Sprint 95
Release:Q2 2020 Hot Fix #1
Overview: If a match file is created and saved in the Data Import app, the changes made to the profile are saved partially or not at all. The more changes made, the more unpredictable the profile becomes
Current workaround: Delete match profile and recreate
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Click Settings > Data Import > Match Profile
- Go to Actions > New Match Profile
- Create a match profile. For this test I created an initial one with the following settings (Also see screenshot 1):
- Incoming records: MARC Bibliographic
- Existing records: Instance
- Match criterion: Field 035 | Subfield a
- Exactly matches
- Existing Instance record > Existing Instance record field: Admin data: Instance HRID
- Click Save as profile & Close
- View the details of the match profile
Expected Results: The information filled out in the creation of the profile should be the same as entered, and should match the view details.
Actual Results: Subfield "a" does not appear in profile when saved (See Screenshot 2)
Additional Information: Screenshots, plus video from Ann-Marie Breaux.
NOTE: See also bug
UIDATIMP-597 - maybe both can be fixed at the same time?
More Steps to Reproduce
- Using the same profile above, make another change. This time check "Only compare part of the value" and select Alphanumerics only from the dropdowns on both the incoming and existing records. (See Screenshot3)
- Click Save as profile and Close
- Expected results: These changes should be in saved match profile
- Results: These changes are in the saved match profile, although the subfield a remains absent (Screenshot4)
- Select edit to edit this match profile again.
- This time uncheck the "Only compare part of the value" boxes
- Expected behavior: I should be able to Save as profile & Close, but that button is greyed out (See Screenshot5) (this was reported in
Variations of this happen in each instance of Folio Goldenrod tested. In BugFest checking "Compare only part of the value" did not show up in the saved version.