Purpose: To edit and save the Field Mapping profile details for MARC modifications
As a staff person importing MARC records
I want to specify modifications to those incoming records
So that I can edit and save the MARC records with appropriate adjustments
Table of the Field Mapping profile details for MARC modifications currently is not connected to the Field Mapping profile form, so there is no possibility to save any changes.
Once all the BE stories created as a result of SPIKE MODDICONV-118 are complete, then connect the table to the form.
- Scenario 1
- Given the Settings/Data Import/Field mapping profile with the Incoming record type = MARC Bibliographic and the FOLIO record type = MARC Bibliographic
- When a user makes changes to the details table
- Then the Save button should become active
- Scenario 2
- Given changed details table
- When a user presses the Save button
- Then success message should appear and all changes should be saved
- Scenario 3
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot