Overview: In Instance and Item field mapping profiles, User should only be allowed to select one ref value from the date picker. If a second one is selected, it should replace the previously-selected one in the field mapping data field
NOTE This should be corrected for all date fields in Instance (Cataloged Date) and Item field mapping profiles (2 dates in the Condition accordion) that have date picker dropdowns.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profiles
- Start to create a new field mapping profile with Incoming record = MARC Bibliographic and FOLIO record type = Instance
- Go to the Cataloged date field and click on the dropdown
- Select Today, which will add it into the text field as ###TODAY###
- Click on the dropdown list again, click on Choose date, and then pick a specific date
- View the text field
Expected Results: When a second value is picked from the date picker dropdown, the first value in the text field is erased and replaced with the new value.
Actual Results: Both values show in the text field. When fixing this, it's OK if we also have to wipe out a MARC mapping in the text field too (the value that a user may have entered and is not in quotation marks. If we can wipe out only what was in quotation marks, that would be better, but not if it's a lot of extra work.
Additional Information: See attached video, which shows the problem for the regular dropdown lists, but similar behavior for date picker dropdown