Overview: In Item field mapping profiles, reference dropdown list for Item status is wrong
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profiles
- Start to create a new field mapping profile with Incoming record = MARC Bibliographic and FOLIO record type = Item
- Go to the Item status field and click the dropdown to view the list of values
- Then review the list of hard-coded Item statuses at https://github.com/folio-org/mod-inventory-storage/blob/84e303a18dc3e5e9314bfd0ac521edf5c0afd77e/ramls/item.json#L216-L237. They are not visible as a dropdown list anywhere in the UI and are the same across all tenants.
Expected Results: The Item status dropdown list in the Field mapping profile should match the hardcoded list for Inventory items.
Actual Results: They don't.
Additional Information: See attached screenshot showing the Field mapping dropdown list. If questions about the Inventory Item status values, please check with Core-Functional
Once corrected, please try mapping into an Item Field mapping profile and see if it imports properly into a new Item. Ask A-M if questions or issues with testing/importing