Overview: optional sections (such as qualifier) in ViewRecord pane for Match Profiles renders with old data after edit.
Current workaround: Delete the match profile and start over
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
2. Go to Settings/Data import
3. Go to Match profiles
4. Find a match profile with empty "Use a qualifier" or "Only compare part of the value" sections
5. Go to edit match profile screen
6. Change data for particular fields and save changes
7. After Edit form is closed, review the Use a qualifier or Only compare part section in Details view section.
Expected Results: After value of field changed in edit mode and changes are saved, particular section should display current information (for ex. if qualifier section was filled in - it should be visible with particular data in details screen)
Actual Results: After value of field changed in edit mode and changes are saved, particular section displays in previous state (for ex. if qualifier section was filled in - it still doesn't show up on details screen)
Additional Information: See attached screenshots: