Overview: There's a trash can showing next to the match criteria area of the match profile Create/Edit screen. When you click it, it does bad things to that match profile and all others. Make it go away!
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-load as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Match profile
- Create a new match profile
- Scroll down to the match criteria area, and click the trash can on the right side of the screen
- Close out of the new match profile without saving
- Then try to create another new match profile - no match criteria section shows
- Next, select an existing match profile and edit it
- Click the trashcan next to the match criteria area, and also add something to the description of the profile, so that the save button is activated
- Save the updated profile
- Click edit again to edit the updated profile again
- View the match criteria section
Expected Results: There should not be a trashcan there!
Actual Results: The trashcan deletes the match criteria section on the new match profile screen and on the edit match profile screen. Once that section is deleted on the new profile screen, you can't get it back. Once that section is deleted on an individual match profile's edit screen, you can't get it back.
Additional Information: See attached screenshot
Also corrected problem where the x/delete symbol covers the value in the MARC indicators field, by lengthening the indicator fields and shortening the subfield field