As a result of the spike, there is a need to chose the way to implement how we make the card view, which we will need for the Profiles results in Data Import Settings. This functionality is needed for Q4 2018 for Data Import.
Key questions that would affect the size and timing:
- Do we design a static card format or a responsive format which changes based on the amount of space available for the pane (and eliminates horizontal scrolling for results that show in table format instead of card format)
- Do we design this as a completely separate component for Data Import, a forked version of the existing Stripes component, or wait for Stripes Force to redesign the existing Stripes component?
- If we wait for Stripes Force, when would they get to it?
1. Borrow the current Stripes search result component, adapt it into a fixed card format like above in our app, and then refer to Stripes Force to review and see if they want to put those changes into the main search result component
2. Borrow the current Stripes search result component, adapt it into a responsive card format like Filip shows in the video (which needs more discussion with Filip and seems more difficult to Ann-Marie) for ui-data-import app, and then refer to Stripes Force to review and see if they want to put those changes into the main search result component
3. See if we can get Stripes Force to modify the central component, and then we use it in Data Import (probably not realistic for Q4 2018 given the Stripes Force priorities, so not a good option)
4. Do something completely different: start from scratch with a card component, maybe ignore the current Stripes search result component.
Section of the Data Import meeting video.
The section starts at ca. 6:15ish and goes until 23:00ish.