Purpose: To create the third pane of the Data Import landing page
- This story is only for creating the screen and the in-screen functionality. Any buttons or functionality that leads to different screens will be in a subsequent story.
- Complete list of landing page scenarios and wireframes in
- Review the existing Stripes components and use standard components whenever possible. If a new component is required, design as a standard Stripes component, if you think it will be useful for other screens or dev teams.
- There are a few small wording differences between the scenarios and the wireframe. When there is a difference, follow the wording in the Jira scenario, not the wireframe.
- Given the Data Import landing page:
- When viewing the 3rd (right-most) pane
- Then the User should see this:
- Pane header of Import
- Large shaded space (see attached wireframe), with the following centered
- Text: Drop one or more files to start a new data import job, or
- Browse button, allowing the User to browse to a location to retrieve a file
- Note: Preference is to allow the user to drag and drop files across the entire screen, not just the 3rd pane. Per Folijet, this will be difficult, given the multiple panes. A-M will flag this as a "nice-to-have" future feature and create a separate story.
- Note: Once one or more files are retrieved, the user will go to the next screen automatically [which will be a future story]
- The File Upload functionality is described in separate stories, starting with