Overview: When saving a duplicated profile (and maybe a new profile) and returning to the search results screen, the wrong View details screen shows in the 4th pane
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Action profiles
- Find an existing one
- Duplicate that profile by going to Actions/Duplicate
- Change the name of the profile slightly, and don't change anything else
- Save the new profile
- Review the profile results list in the 3rd pane and the profile details in the 4th pane
Expected Results: Once the new (duplicated profile) is saved, the user should return to the profile results page, with the details of the new profile showing in the 4th pane.
Actual Results: On the results page, the details of the new profile briefly show in the 4th pane, but then are replaced by the details of the original profile (which was duplicated from). And then it takes several clicks to get the new profile details to show.
NOTE: The same thing is also happening in other profile types also, and should be fixed
Additional Information: See attached video, but ignore the part about the associated profiles still showing in the duplicated profile