To create the date picker component used in the field mapping profile details
This component (and the other similar ones) must be implemented as regular components decorator.
This means the following requirements:
- Any generic component on the form can be decorated / augmented with Reference Values dropdown selector.
- FlexibleForm renderer should detect repeatable: true property presence in the particular field config block (taken from form config object for this field) and wrap this repeatable field control with the subject decorator.
- This decorator should bring the subject dropdown list that should be attached to the subject repeatable field block above right of it.
- Dropdown list should look and feel like the subject field's subcomponent.
- Dropdown list should contain actions list taken from mappingActions config object for repeatable control type in mappingDetails form data field.
- This decorator should augment the subject component with mappingActionSelected event listener that should listen to dropdown's onSelect event to pick up the value selected in the dropdown and fill the subject component's mappingAction field with it.
- Scenario 1
- Given the date picker component used for the field mapping profile details
- When a user views it
- Then the field should look and act like this:
- A free text portion
- With an Accepted values dropdown at the right, with 2 options:
- Choose date
- User should be able to map a MARC field and/or choose or type an accepted value
- If User selects "Today" from the dropdown list, put ###TODAY### in the free text field, and when job is run, apply today's date in YYYY-MM-DD format
- If User selects "Choose date" from the dropdown list, display the date picker, and allow the user to select a specific date. Once that date is selected, enter it as "YYYY-MM-DD" in the text field, e.g. "2020-01-01"
- User should be able to tab to both the Free text and Accepted values areas of the field
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot
NOTE: Of all the field mapping decorators, this is the least important and least used
See attached screenshots