Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.8.3
Sprint:EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 38, EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 39, EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 40
To create the reference values dropdown (also known as Accepted values dropdown) component used in the field mapping profile details
This component (and the other similar ones) must be implemented as regular components decorator.
This means the following requirements:
- Any generic component on the form can be decorated / augmented with Reference Values dropdown selector.
- FlexibleForm renderer should detect acceptedValues list property presence in the particular field config block (taken from mappingDetails array for this field) and wrap this field control with the subject decorator.
- This decorator should bring the subject dropdown list that should be attached to the subject field just next to it on the right.
- Dropdown list should look and feel like the subject field's subcomponent.
- This decorator should augment the subject component with acceptedValueSelected event listener that should listen to dropdown's onSelect event to pick up the value selected in the dropdown and fill the subject component with it.
- Scenario 1
- Given the reference values dropdown component used for the field mapping profile details
- When a user views it
- Then it should look and act like this:
- A free text portion (to allow for entry of mapping info)
- With an Accepted values dropdown at the right - if a value is selected, add to the free-text are of the field in double quotes
- Accepted values will usually come from a list of reference values in Settings or possibly a Hardcoded list
- User should be able to map a MARC field and/or choose or type an accepted value
- User should be able to tab to both the Free text and Accepted values of the fields
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot