Purpose: To describe the UI/UX actions when a file upload begins
- This story covers the behavior needed by the Data Import app. If the File Upload component becomes a general component, other developers may choose to allow different behavior
- See wireframes and videos attached.
- If discrepancies between the text in the wireframes and text in the Jira story, use the text that is in the Jira story
- Given the File Upload portion of the Data Import landing page:
- When a User "drops" the file(s) or selects browsed file(s),
- Then the User should be taken to the "Choose Job Profile" screen"
- Standard header with Data Import app Icon and Name
- Three pane layout, with second and third panes blank for now
- First pane layout
- End of list icon and text below the last card
- Vertical scroll bar for the pane when the list of cards exceeds the screen size
- Card format for In Progress card should follow the styling in
- Card format for Completed cards should follow the styling in
UIDATIMP-38, including the delete confirmation modal and toast
- The component should allow for these "In Process and Completed" cards to appear on different screens in FOLIO, depending on what an individual app needs. Developers in other apps may choose to remain on the File Upload area or advance the User to another page. Data Import will advance the User to this page.
- This first pane styling may be refined when the second and third panes for this screen are finalized