Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 35, EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 36
Purpose: To remove the option to delete match/action profiles from the job profiles details section. Instead, users will only be able to unlink them.
As a staff person importing metadata records
I do not want to accidentally delete match or action profiles when editing job profiles
NOTE: The entire job profile details are shown in https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qkdghHe02_tnpMmEpVi8pdABhrR4VQqldZudUur1NOg. Only the screens relevant to this story are attached.
- Scenario 1
- Given the unlink and trashcan icons next to a match or action profile in the job profile overview section
- When a user views these icons in the Create or Edit mode of the job profile
- Then the trashcan (delete) icon and functionality should be suppressed/removed, as noted in the attached Remove trashcan-delete option.PNG
- So that match or action profiles can only be unlinked from job profiles, not deleted
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot