Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profiles
- Find an existing field mapping profile with an associated Match profile
- Click Edit
- For the associated action profile. scroll to the right to find the unlink icon
- Click the unlink icon and confirm the profile will be unlinked
- Save the updated field mapping profile
The unlinked action profile will disappear from the Associated action profile section of the Field mapping profile, both in the Edit screen and the newly-saved detail view .
All looks correct in the Edit screen after the unlink. When I save the updated profile, I get a green confirmation toast, but the action profile is still linked to the Field mapping profile in the detail view. Then if I try to edit the Field mapping profile again, the Action profile shows up in the Edit screen as well.
See attached video