Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:EPAM BatchLoader Sprint 34
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Action profiles
- Find an existing profile that has a Field mapping profile linked to it
- Click edit to display the action profile in edit mode
- In the Associated field mapping profile section, scroll right to find the "Unlink" icon and click it
Structure of the unlink modal:
- Header: Are you sure?
- Text: Confirm that this field mapping profile will be unlinked from this action profile
- Left button: Cancel
- Right button: Unlink
Actual Results: What actually happened
- Wording for the Text and Right button are incorrect. Please adjust as noted above.
See attached screenshot for current (incorrect) wording. The same problem is happening with action profiles that should be unlinked from field mapping profiles. Text for that one should be: Confirm that this action profile will be unlnked from this field mapping profile.