Purpose: To create a new UI component: Repeatable field area with toggle button. This new component is needed for the Data Import Field Mapping details UI.
- Prototype of item record field mapping details: https://ux.folio.org/testing/data-import/1004/
- Intro meeting recording: 20200108 Field Mapping Details Intro Mtg (see description of this component at 16:24)
- Intro meeting notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HY4SGhqbTi8pZlsyRGfUn-62NmMVzb7ObLFUVtskK44/edit#
- Component consists of the repeatable field with its label (which may be an entry field only, or may include a dropdownlist), an on/off toggle, and an "Instruction" dropdown.
UIDATIMP-365for entry field and UIDATIMP-366for combined entry/dropdown list field
- The toggle and instruction dropdown apply to the whole bloc of repeatable fields, not each field individually
- If the toggle is turned off, all created fields and data should disappear, and the button to add fields returned to its starting state
- The toggle and instruction dropdown should be available within an accordion (if the field is part of an accordion) or at the accordion header level (if the entire accordion is only the particular repeatable field)
- To the left of the toggle is an Instruction dropdown, so that various options can be configured. In the provided example, the instructions for how the data will be merged with existing data include:
- Add these to existing
- Delete all existing values
- Delete existing and add these
- Find and remove these